Sunday, April 20, 2008

 

April 20 responses


re: a breeze or inclination - Hey there Mark; When passing by one idea for another always note the first idea. A lesson I learned when I first picked up the quill, Its like backing up the object your weary eyes are glued to at this moment in time... Here at Home, "T", WT, Calgary
...
re: a breeze or inclination - Wrong date - on purpose? Hope you didn’t do it on purpose!, today’s date is Sun. 20th April 2008. I would rather drop you some lines now as I don’t want to have time pass by too quickly as long as I still appreciate reading all your “Master piece” daily musing. I am one of your great fan. Take best care and all the best plus have a good start of the next coming week, PS, China
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?