Saturday, April 19, 2008

 

April 19 responses



re: better every time - We can get very close to knowing what love is, and I believe that it can be worked at, and if the spark is there, can burst forth like a fire, and we can then keep on fueling it for life, as long as both parties participate. The nuances of that are as close to "loving smart" as we can get, I think, EG, Calgary
...
re: better every time - How did I know that you would incorporate the "jungle" comment into your musing? I guess I just knew.....what I really meant to say.....it was a much too hasty message.....was that if you venture out looking (in the jungle) and try too hard, you will not meet the person you are destined to meet for that person will cross paths with you when you least expect it and only by chance. I've seen it happen to friends of mine. It's more karma than anything. For I believe there is no such thing as "coincidence" Things always happen for a reason. It is our destiny ........ Always enjoy your stories and your wisdom, JP, Surry, BC
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?