Thursday, April 17, 2008

 

April 17 responses



re: never stop trying - I'm not a Boomer, born too early. I do agree however, that one has to be one's own number one fan, but that doesn't exclude all of the other people for whom I can be one. I don't think I will ever reach the stage where I've seen enough; I will savor my last glimpse. And I will keep on swinging, EG, Calgary
...
Hey Mark..........I have been in the middle of moving and just realized that I have not gotten one musing from you since the 3rd of April. What's up with that?? Did you take me off your list? Could you reinstate me? Thanks! , AS, Oklahoma City, OK
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?