Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Apr. 10 responses


RE: separation point - Hello there! A good morning read that touched very close to home. Those tenuous moments with father and decisions to be made are tough, I know. Trust, that when the moment comes you will know the right decision. Life, seemingly endless, some days/ months, others so quick, you wonder, what, did I miss it? Love him, talk with him and cherish every moment, but know in your heart, he will always be there. Some days, it’s a melody that brings forth a spectacular smile or perhaps a tear that reminds me not only of him but the important moments in my life. I still talk with my Pop, wear his cufflinks when I have a very important meeting (perhaps his guidance and self assurance) and cry, when I hear a certain song. Take care my friend, and know I am always hear(here), if you need to talk, kk, Calgary
...
Re: separation point - Sounds more like the "tipping point"- its a good read from Malcolm Gladwell, KK, Calgary
...
Re: separation point - Surely Pythagorus was referring to our observations here on earth, since on many planets there is no warmth or fluid, only cold and solid, and in the stars only hot gases, and on the dark side of the moon, only darkness, but I get his drift. I presently am looking at the possibilities of running eBay auctions, so was asked for homework to list 10 things in my home to sell. Most were books, but a couple of articles also for which I have no further use. You're right, our priorities do change, and will continue to change, as our lives evolve. No doubt Pythagorus was not immune from this. but his famous theorem will endure forever, EG, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?