Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

subject to change - Thursday Mar. 27, 2008

today’s Musing written and published from south Calgary, near Fish Creek Park

walk report: -6C/21F, overcast, no snow but that could be subject to change; frozen gravel was good traction for me as we alley-walked this morning - sniffing winter’s residue was entertaining for Gusta plus she found several new friends, safely on their side of the fence, barking wildly - walking quickly past fences provides a slo-mo movie of every backyard

I’m charged up this morning – fresh ideas percolating, building something, re-inventing something, writing something, deals-on-the-go, hectic morning schedule dictates brevity – all of which could be subject to change in a heartbeat

I have a dream life which could all change without notice as does anything I think is certain; but who wants a life without dreamy stimulation, who wants slo-mo? I have more problems and issues in the fire than most people I know – but compared to the alternatives of life, death, health, sickness – I’ll take what I have and love it because it is all subject to change without notice; this morning I am inconvenienced by the need to take my vehicle for a repair estimate (I got rear-ended a couple of weeks ago) – this is a royal pain of inconvenience, but considering some people suffer horrid injuries in car crashes while they were just minding their own business, I don’t mind so much having this inconvenience

that which does not serve to connect us, serves to divide us - life as we know it, dream it, wish it, love it or hate it is subject to change without notice; the certainty we knew only moments ago might evaporate moments from now; when I put my head around that idea, depending on my mood or emotional state at the time, I travel in a heartbeat from fright to euphoria – like they are towns by those names

I prefer to live between them

Mark Kolke
339,184
195.8

... with your voice, teach in order to learn


What do you think? Join the discussion - comments are welcomed - please write.

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to
mark@markmusing.com

©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?