Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

March 27 responses to: subject to change


RE: subject to change/I'm percolating; Hi Mark – your message is very appropriate today for me (as indeed they are on many days). Tonight I will be presenting my vision for long-term housing for adults who live with autism. I am percolating with ideas, as I have been for many years, but now the first draft is on paper; people are listening; a small group of interested parties are meeting tonight. However, I need to be aware that my “perfect” vision will be subject to change by the end of the evening. Collaboration is good – as the “I” changes to “we”. I too travel from fright to euphoria…hoping to land somewhere safe in between. Once details are more formalized, I’ll want your reliable input, as I have asked for over the last 20 years. Cheers, S #3, SA, Edmonton, AB
...
Please change my e-mail address to XXXXX Thank you, MH, ?
...
How true! Live life as it comes, with its infinite variety without prior notice. Regarding the inconvenience you refer to, it is only that, an inconvenience, not a threat like "The Inconvenient Truth." I like the idea of emotional states represented by towns. I wonder what the people living in them feel like. Perhaps they have adapted; it's possible to do. EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?