Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

March 25 responses to: get ready


Finally I have managed to make my time to drop you some lines today and say, all your “wonderful master piece” of daily musing has been highly appreciated personally by me. I do enjoy reading them and believe in your talent (you are gifted from God). Please continue doing so and I will continue being your good fan. All my best wishes, PS, China
...
Hi Mark, I seem to have fallen off your list (assuming you have been issuing daily) Thanx in advance for reinstatement, HB, Calgary
...
Mark, I enjoy your daily musings...always good food for thought! A while ago, my email ID was dropped from your Facility Calgary weekly report. I would really appreciate if you could put me back on you d-list. Thanks, BM, Palm Desert, CA
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?