Monday, March 24, 2008

 

March 24 responses to: get ready


Hello Mark, I do enjoy reading your daily musings, although I wish to only receive one per day. It appears I am on two lists. Thank you kindly, DP, Waltham, MA

...

You're right, no one can be prepared for everything that drops on their plate. That fact makes life far more interesting. In children it's the answer to the problem: "Mommy, I'm bored.", EG, Calgary

...

I go into St. Mike's tomorrow to have a new hip made. I will be out of touch for a while. I hope you all miss me. By the way, there have been very few comments on my postings. Is it because you can't find them or just that you have nothing to say. Log in to larrysolway.blogspot.com While I am lying on my bed of pain I will give more thought to being productive and involved when retired. A lot of it is in my book Blind Sided By Retirement. It is supposed to be available at Chapters. If not, Amazon is listing it. Meanwhile - ciao for now, LS, Toronto

...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?