Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Comments Mar. 19 – re: smooth, beautiful and enduring


Hi Mark, Thanks for your insight tonight. I am sure I shall take your comments to heart when I revisit the presentation I did this evening. I will probably rework much of the piece before I do it again in public. When the rewrite has progressed would you be willing to take a look at it? I didn't say finished because that's something I find so hard. Saying "it is done". Except for cooking, then I can tell the difference between done and overdone. What I did tonight was on the rare side. Thanks also for the musings. They frequently strike a chord. I am blessed by a daily ramble with Casey the wonder dog. Usually for me in the evening. She often navigates, while I use the quiet to cogitate. Cheers, BT, Calgary


To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?