Monday, March 17, 2008

 

Comments Mar. 17 – re: value is what you have


Mark: What a lovely blessing/wish you sent our way. "May the value of you shine through in everything you choose to do." Wow, now that is neat. Blessings on you and your's too this day, week, month, year. MP from Toronto
...
You need no more luck than opening up one eye and know you are alive. Life is luck on its own, life is what YOU make of it"T" Here at Home, WT, Calgary
...
Hi Mark: I am having huge problems with the yahoo site so please change my Musings to: XXXX I really enjoy my daily dose but have not been getting them so please switch addressees for me, Thank you, JM, Salmon Arm, BC
...
And may you be in heaven at least an hour before the devil knows you're dead! (another old Irish blessing.) Too bad it would be if investing in myself and others yielded little or nothing. I am not a religious believer, but I have faith in one Biblical dictum: "Cast your bread upon the waters......" Value is relative, depending on what is being measured, and who is measuring it, EG,Calgary
...
you are reaching so many people in a profound way, Mark. Though readers make what they will of it, you are, and have always been, the catalyst. I know you don't do it for us, but it's nice to benefit just the same!, LR, Irvine, CA
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com

©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?