Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Comments Mar. 14 – re: I am always surprised


Ultimately, it is ALL great fun! I, “who cannot even control [my]self should hardly aspire to control the universe.” A Course in Miracles. Congrats on your winning speech! BL, Great Falls, MT
...
Re: intense feelings - Hello Mark, I found this Day's Musings quite interesting. I don't know you or your family but found your musings very insightful and I think you really believe in what you wrote. None of us are perfect and if only we would really think before we speak it would solve many problems that speaking rashly creates. I think you were spot on when you said, "I'm sorry and I love you," to your 'dot ' (daughter). Way to go Mark!, B, Regina, Sask
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?