Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

Comments Mar. 13 – re: intense feelings


Often my good friend; I find you circle those wagons for little reason. You said it; you passed on the DNA you can't take it back. If you know you are stubborn, then why do you get upset when your girls follow in your pattern? Slow the tense emotions down by accepting they are you."T" Here at home, WT, Calgary
...
Hello Mark, A good bit of advice to listen to, Google Randy Pausch. He makes sense at every level, MB, Calgary
...
Hi Mark, Pls add XXXXXX to your list. Thx., DB, Calgary
...
Very cool today Mark. Don’t know how I got on your email. I haven’t read all too often. But today I did and loved what you had to say. The Truman quote is brilliant and dead on…and I am not a parent. Regardless, I appreciated today’s message, MA, Seal Beach, CA
...
I enjoy reading your daily journal every day, though i feel frustrated and intrigued that i don't know the columnist or author. Not to the point of gossip but if you could answer 2 questions below that would ease my anxious curiosity. 1/ How long have you been writing? 2/ So you are a commercial realtor? I am planning to visit your TM Single Club next week with a friend, can you kindly advise the time and place? Best, ZN, Calgary
...
g'hoppa.......sometimes being stubborn is being tenacious, sometimes it is being obstinate, or sometimes its is hanging in there...either way it may be the quality that gets us through some challenge. b'fly, PB, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?