Wednesday, March 12, 2008

 

Comments Mar. 12 – re: writing slowly settles me


It's when relationships fall apart that we come to the realization that all the 'money and things' we have in life have very little value. Life without meaningful relationships is empty. SL, Calgary
...
Hi Mark, Do you give advice? I’m having some marital problems and would like your opinion, JC, Houston, TX
...
Dear Mark, I haven’t received any Musings for a couple of weeks now. Did I get deleted from the mailing list? Hope everything is OK with you, KS, Netherlands
...
So refreshing that you've found your priorities. As Winston Churhill put it, "I have reached the broad, sunny uplands....." I find this daily communication a help in focusing.
EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?