Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

February 20 Comments - re: 676 on my way


Love that musical - Paint Your Wagon - thanks for the recollection. And I am on my way too - heading west young? wo_man! Take care, SE, Toronto, ON
...
You were only out by 10 clubs. (667) Kudu's to Ocean side life is a great place when you have experienced the alternative, best of luck. again Mark you can make it work, WT, Calgary
...
Cute! So what was your speech about?, kk, Calgary
...
Lucky you got to 676 and that experience. I was so fortunate yesterday as to have my speech evaluated by a District Governor, John Snelson, who happened to be visiting Nex-To-Speak. (He even liked it, made my day.) I don't know "Paint Your Wagon" although have certainly heard about it. I'm not quite sure where I'm going either, and probably won't until I get there, EG, Calgary
...
Hi, Mark. I’ll keep this short and sweet. I believe in this cause and this organization enough to shave my head and volunteer my time to help organize an event. Their network is designed to all but eliminate administrative costs, passing nearly 100 percent of donations on to research and treatment institutions focused on fighting children’s cancer. Feel free to laugh at me when I’m bald … I really don’t mind at all (I’ll post an “after” photo on the St. Baldrick’s site). I figure I’m in brave company when I look at the kids on the St. Baldrick’s site. I want you to give me a hard time about it, really … especially if you do so after contributing to the cause. So please go to the link below and contribute to the impending delinquency of my hair. And please pass this link along to a friend (maybe all your Musings friends?), if you like the cause. http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.html?ParticipantKey=200830687 Thanks for your time and your contribution, CW, Fla?
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?