Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

February 17 Comments - re: give it a tug



I love my daily musings but unsubscribed in error, please could you reinstate me? Thank you sooo much, SH, Toronto, ON
...
I agree that it's a supreme blessing to have growing children. I neglected mine too much and am paying for it now. I feel strongly now that the precious time of nurturing lost can never be found again, and that is a severe loss for both parent and child, leaving permanent scars, EG, Calgary
...
Re: signs of life - Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you, SK, New Jersey
...
Re: signs of life - I tell my friends, “Don’t say ‘Take care” when we leave each other’s company. Say ‘Take NO care!’” Like saying “Watch for deer,” the thought being transmitted is that there is something ‘out there” to be afraid of! BL, Great Falls, MT
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?