Monday, February 11, 2008

 

February 11 Comments - re: all the other days


Is it an occasion we as men, boys, Neanderthals cherish or is it: we as the other side of the coin find we are expected to keep in our back pockets? Mark a word of advise and I have used this in a speech. Take that special person then both stand naked before a full length mirror and look at yourselves and discover what it is you don't like of one another. Be honest! Then move close until you feel one another’s body heat; then simply close your eyes then look once again with your heart. Looking is not necessarily seeing. Imperfection can become Perfection. "T", WT, Calgary
...

I have replied a few times to you on the musings email, but have not received a response yet. I don’t read enough as it is, and I made it a point to read your emails every day (including the Facilities and Communique ones which I find quite helpful and informative) to make my brain be more active. Thanks, MB, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?