Friday, February 22, 2008

 

Feb 22 Comments re: hoping for a breakthrough


I watched the Austin, Texas debate last night (I didn't think our local production would have any impact on our future) I actually think the "Obama Movement" just could galvanize the American people enough to make a positive impact on the future of democracy, and could reverse the decline of American influence in the world. This is a man I consider to be the potential equal of the great ones before him, eg Lincoln, FDR and JFK. In general, those individuals who have made the most lasting difference in world history have not been politicians, but rather the founders of religions and ideologies the great scientists and inventors and explorers. That's my take, EG, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com
©2008 MaxComm Communications

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?