Monday, January 28, 2008

 

January 28 Comments - re: turn it up



I like to receive your thoughts. I have no idea how you got hold of me, but I'm glad you did, LH, ?
...
Hello Mark. I had been getting your Musings on two e-mail systems. I recently 'unsubscribed' on one of them, which seems to have precipitated 'un-subscription' on the other one as well. Please put me back on your list under XXX , Thanks and regards, DP, Calgary
...
I receive your writings daily and enjoy reading them (although I usually play catch up once a week or so.) I would like to continue to receive them as I enjoy your perspective. I think I was added when you and I spoke about renting office space early last year, KR, Calgary
...
I was away for a couple of weeks recuperating from surgery and I guess my "fill in" asked that your daily musings not be sent to XXXX Please re-instate us as we enjoy them so very very much. Stay warm! Thanks! , B?, Calgary
...
Hi Mark: Here's something to Muse on: West Hollywood, Calif. – January 23, 2008 - Barney’s Beanery, the third oldest restaurant in Los Angeles and venerable roadhouse/famed celebrity hangout, will host a “Super Tuesday Countdown Beer Vote”. Polling activities will be conducted from 9 am until 2am Monday, Feb. 4, and continue from 9 am through 5 p.m. on Super Tuesday when the voting spigots will close. Unlike official polling sites, Barney’s venues will make public record of votes, keeping a running total as they are executed, MH, Los Angeles, CA
...
I would like to stay on your list! I don't manage to read every one, but like the ones I am prompted to read! I have sent a few responses using "reply," but it is probable that you don't receive them. I am planning to come into Calgary before the August Int'l and would love to visit your advanced club (or other.), BL, Bozeman, MT
...
Yes, I would like to continue getting the musings. Your link to confirm didn't work; it couldn't find a URL to link with, SM, Calgary
...
Confirming my interest :), CK, Edmonton, AB
...
Please keep me on your list, Mark. I enjoy your musings every day and wouldn't want to start the day without them. Sincerely, LC, Calgary
...
This is to confirm that I want to remain on your mailing list. Just some feedback too in regards to your announcement , the links do not work or at least they didn't for me. Have a great day !, CCC, Calgary
...
Could you change my subscription address to XXX and remove XXX. And yes, I still enjoy receiving your daily musings, Thanks, JF, Calgary
...
Dear Mark … Tried to “confirm” as you requested by clicking on the confirm link however your link did not open … hopefully you will accept this note as confirmation … I definitely want to remain on your reader’s list. Thank you … BBB, San Diego, CA
...
Mark: I want to stay on your list and have been sending responses that were not printed so ...good info you gave this a.m. Keep musing, SM, Salmon Arm, BC
...
Hope you are managing to stay warm! My receipt of musings stopped for a while and has now started up again. Unfortunately, I am not receiving the Facility email. If you are still sending those, could you please put me back on the list? Thanks so much!, MM, Calgary
...
The morning walk and shoveling sound invigorating , and would prepare one for the contents of the left-over cauldron.The freezer and kiln-refined qualities of character and development of abilities sound true. We all have cold and heat in our past, and will have in future, some of it chosen, some of it not. They make us what we are, EG, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com

©2003 - 2008 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?