Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

January 27 Comments - re: storm coming


Mark Twain's "storm of thought" must have referred to mental static or snow, not communicating meaning and hiding much, from which frames of clarity merge, deductions, inductions, ideas and creations. To that extent, he had something. On to middle age; I'm not sure if I still qualify, but I think I do, because I have lost little of my mid-age prime. I do notice that my thoughts are quieter, my emotions less strong, I'm more content with life in general. But my desire to be mentally and emotionally fulfilled and challenged continues unabated. There are many things I want to do in the time I have left, and actually more of these are accumulating. So we shall see. The storms are coming, almost without doubt, EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com

©2003 - 2008 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?