Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

January 16 Comments - re: weave it



Enjoy reading your musings. Reminds me of a writer Annie Dillard. Keep up the brilliant observations. Thanks!, ED,?
...
Speaking of life decisions, I've in my 72 years made a fair number, some active, some passive, and in many cases am not sure which process worked better. We went to see "The Bucket List" on the 14th which was my birthday. A bucket list is probably a good idea at my age, if there are things you want to do before you die, or may be, as my 29-year-old daughter commented, advisable even in her stage. Probably, as you say, life's choices are often subtle and not listed formally. Indeed, in many cases, we don't even know what is the most important to us until we've lost it, EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to mark@markmusing.com

©2003 - 2008 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?