Friday, December 28, 2007

 

December 28 Comments - re: sound affects


Sound means a lot less to those of us who are sighted than to those who are not, where its nuances are critical. To those of us who are older and losing some appreciation of sound subtleness, we are also aware of that lack, as we turn up the TV or turn on English subtitles if they're available....To those of us in between, your sentiments are well appreciated, EG, Calgary
...
don't know how I got on your List... however, I do read - and like what I read - your Lines, thank you... ! " ... - sound effects are just noise, but sound, if you listen carefully, affects everything - ... " I just hope the Sounds I make are NOT contributing to too much of the "NOISE" out there ... hahaha... Have a wonderful Day ... All the very BEST for the Year "2008" ... I'll be looking forward to more "musing" ... ! Take Care, RP, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?