Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

December 27 Comments - re: facing pacing


I enjoy your daily thoughts - even though I sometimes need to squeeze in the time to read them... so the challenge exists on both sides of the equation... Off to Jay Peak Vermont tomorrow for the day, to ski with my son... but the cellular reception at the summit is quite good... so when I next read your insights on my Blackberry, I'll be scanning the horizon at the top of a mountain and skiing with my son... Life doesn't get much better. I enjoyed meeting you (finally) at the Real Estate Forum and look forward to our paths crossing again in the new year. I hope that you have a great New Year's celebration and that the coming year provides you with health and contentment. Best regards, MG, Cornwall, ON
...
I don't even try to finish the year, or set out plans for the new one. Our partition of time is an artificial one, varying from culture to culture, and before the days of calendars did not even exist except in an inexact fashion, and yet people lived out their lives.PB is wise, EG, Calgary
...
Dear Gusta: Welcome Back … you so deserve your place of honor at the top!, BG, San Diego, CA
...
Hi Mark - I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year and the same for Gusta!, RC, Calgary
...
Thank you Mark for your friendship and Mussings. MK, Calgary
...
Hang in there, Dear! ife will work itself out!!, JB, Klamath Falls, OR
...
Love is always around the corner, I was told, not in the web, not far away. I will apply "THAT" IN 2008. Enjoy your new love, and I hope you both find in each other what you need to be happy. God has bless you with health and now with a new love, BP, Mexico City
...
Hey, there… I have been out of the office quite a bit and it just hit me that I have not been receiving “musings.” Actually, I have retired and have been trying to change my email addresses from my former work email XXXXXX to my home email address of XXXXX. Can you please add my new email address to “musings”? Sure would appreciate it. Best wishes for you and your family for a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year, CFT, Houston, TX
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?