Tuesday, December 25, 2007

 

December 25 Comments - re: every treasure intact


Hi Mark, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your lady and family a wonderful Christmas. I am so happy for you. I can feel how content you are right now. My whole family came over for Christmas Eve last night. Too much food, good conversation and we all had a great time. After cleaning up Neil and I sat until 4:00 AM just listening to music and talking. It was so peaceful after the fun madhouse. I have a ham is in the oven to take over to my sister’s house this afternoon; my contribution to what promises to be yet another feast and the chance to do it all over again. I love Christmas! My very best regards, SB, Calgary
...
I am replying to you from my Mexican home. Thank you so much for your daily inspirational and thoughtful effort. Merry Christmas to you and yours. BU, Calgary/Mexico-Playa del Carmen
...
Merry Christmas Mark, CL, Chestermere, AB
...
The little pleasures in life; opening Christmas presents for one....A beautiful sweater, and CD's of the Messiah and Beethoven's ninth by Bernstein...all exactly what I wanted...And a lovely little surprise from my wife, a little red truck I told her I had wanted as a little boy and never got because we couldn't afford it. All were happy with their gifts...A good time was had by all, as we play the Halleluiah Chorus....And later today another (turkey) dinner.... Yes, let us remember those less fortunate than ourselves, and those that guard and fight for what we enjoy, and resolve to express our thanks, and help to make their lives better. And to all a good night, EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?