Monday, December 24, 2007

 

December 24 Comments - re: rapt and ready


Happy for you Mark. “Joy surprises the patient soul”, PL, Calgary
...
Merry Christmas Mark. Have a wonderful Christmas with your butterfly and the rest of your family... including Gusta of course !! Hope Santa is generous to all, CCC, Calgary
...
Taking this moment to extend my very Best Wishes to you and your family at Christmas and to thank you for the past year of musings. I hope that my tradition of reading your musings each day will continue for a long time to come. I am very happy for you and PB and wish you love, laughter and health!, BP, Calgary
...
The very best to you Mark I enjoy reading your morning e-mail We meet at the Coast Golf Tournament, FC, Calgary
...
I just arrived home from Harrison Hot Springs (with the doctor) and I am going to catch the bus to Salmon Arm to have xmas with my parents. This is their last time to have xmas at home before they move into a Step down Facility...so the family are coming together to make it a special xmas for them. I wish you and your new friend a wonderful xmas and all the best in the New Year.You, my friend deserve the best! Lots of hugs and kisses, ML, Burnaby, BC
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?