Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

December 20 Comments - re: seasoning sprinkled


Would you please take my name of your mailing list. I get way too many items like yours and I do not have time to read them all. Merry Christmas to you and your family, DW, Calgary
...
Good evening mark. I was just reading the header on your formatted blog site and you have a small typo. It makes me crazy when I do that so I thought I should mention it to you. Here is the context. XXXXXX Keep up the great writing. I do love seeing the weather notes in your blog as I sit by the pool in Panama in the morning and open my emails and then read the Herald. Take care, JR, Panama
...
Why does Truth matter? Because it's universal, an ideal like its companion, Beauty....Without these two Nature cannot function, and is meaningless.. Everything that happens is true, but not necessarily beautiful...But we, imperfect as we are, have some of both, more or less...And seek both in our sober moments, EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?