Sunday, December 16, 2007

 

December 16 Comments - re: images drift


Morning Kolke....I too am making chicken soup...which I also expressed to my mother in our daily phone call....she asked "oh, do you have a cold, dear?"...to which I replied "No, Mom, I have a chicken!". Hope all is well.....think of you often, KN, Camrose, AB . .. PS....and you know I hardly ever reply to your musings even though I do have thoughts/comments...LOL
...
What a gift you have for reminiscence and analysis, and then conveying it in a poetic fashion like a canvas painted with words. We can indeed change an idea, conceive a dream and then live the dream, and yes, that is the most powerful and satisfying thing we can do in life. My regards and best wishes for recovery to your "butterfly!", EG, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca
©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?