Friday, December 14, 2007

 

December 14 Comments - re: you can’t take it with you


I am going to be the first with a roof rack on my coffin so I can take my toys with me, VJT, Calgary
...
Then I'm not going!, TD, New York, NY
...
You make an excellent point, last night as well as this morning, about giving away precious things before we stop enjoying them...It should be such an experience of sharing and charity...And we hope that the receiver feels that way in return. I haven't done any of that myself, but may start... As for taking it with us; to WHERE? I almost envy those who have faith in the hereafter..., EG, Calgary
...
We have a large family. My spouse and I have decided to give ourselves this Christmas, by having an arranged meeting with each one of our children on their birthdays in the coming year, and having them out for dinner, one at a time, in order to give them our undivided attention for a few hours to explore their hopes and dreams for their own lives. JM Calgary
...
Increased libido for women in menopause? That is what "they" say - whoever "they" are - but most of the women I know in menopause complain exactly of the opposite. -DW, Toronto
...
Thought that you may enjoy this (attachment) as you think of your butterfly. Seasons greetings to you, DM, Red Deer
...
Happy early ground hog’s day to the Men-who-Pause………………… Well done Mark. A wonderful essay on the women we love! I look forward to the results of this resourceful potstirring!!!!, KDK, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?