Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 

December 11 Comments - re: a worthy something


I agree completely, but then there's the old admonition,"Hitch your wagon to a star" which I also believe in to some extent....Maybe I can be bitten by a spider, or visit Krypton. What I do believe is that I haven't explored all of my possibilities yet, but will continue to do so to my last breath...(I can't swim either), EG, Calgary
...
How is life treating you this days. I think of you everyday. I have just back from then Dominican Republic and found the weather quite crisp here to say the least. I enjoyed the nice weather over yonder and had a nice time. I got robbed at knife point which was so scary....but at least I am alive to tell the tale. Are you going away for xmas to a warmer climate or perhaps you are having it with your butterfly and some of your children. Either way I know that you will have a few days off in a row...so enjoy. Have a great day sweet man, ML, Abbotsford, BC
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?