Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

November 9 Comments - re: triumphant warrior


Mark, I’m very glad for you and your Dad. Take care of them both, PB., SB, Calgary
...
I loved DE's response - Dear DE, you have one sort of personality and Mark another. We can all be smart or very stupid about a number of issues but it is left to the Marks (and me) of the world to ponder the significance of it all. Keep on keeping on DE and in the words of Paul Simon yeah, "maybe I think too much" but man... I can't help it even if, ultimately, the answers are a mystery! CH, Chimacum, WA
...
I find I must comment... I've discovered that a smile and a cheery word of appreciation work wonders on over-stressed hospital staff at all levels. Some do, I admit, may take a couple of cheerful encounters to get them in the "mood", but have never had one not respond in kind. Has always made my stays much more pleasant and the loving care level rises correspondingly. Selfish I know, but an inquiry as to how their day is going, somehow allows them to see me or my loved one as a person, not just a chart or bed to change. Life tends to be as good as you make it. Hugs and smiles, JB, Klamath Falls, OR
...
Mark: How incredibly wonderful that your Dad is settling in to his "comfort" zone once more. Sincere good wishes to the both of you, B?, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?