Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

November 28 Comments - re: turning points


Anyone who can wax poetic about the 401 is remarkable indeed, but better that than a state of chronic rage. In life, so much to watch in ourselves and others..., EG, Calgary
...
I was reading yet another one of your editions of musings this morning, which led me to your blog and bio. Surprisingly enough it mentioned that you are a golfer. I thought to myself, “I’m a golfer, he’s a golf, I am a writer, he’s a writer. We should talk.” Not sure how I got added to your database, but I figure everything happens for a reason. As such I would like to offer you a copy of my book Golf Balls Don’t Float, as well as extend an invitation for a quick coffee. I am still trying to figure out exactly what it is you do, but am interested to learn more. Kind regards, NM, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca
©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?