Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

November 27 Comments - re: fly-by-night/shift/change


Dear Mark, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr – it’s cold! I just came back from +30 celcius to -15 celcius – ouch! Please find attached my latest and long overdue (I needed a vacation) newsletter. You will, again, find highlights of what is available in cruises, airfares, air & hotel packages and more. I you are a soccer fan, now that EURO 2008 draw has been made, I have packages available to Austria and Switzerland. Please fell free to call me or email me if you have any questions about your travel plans, Best regards, MB, Calgary
...
-21C with windchill here...flying east on red eye is a sure prescription for jetlag.... But the distance from one large metropolis to another shows how large and great this Canada has become... Have a great convention!, EG, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?