Monday, November 26, 2007

 

November 26 Comments - re: whether or not



Hi - I get your musings and am in Toronto... Are you in Toronto on Thursday night? Thought you might enjoy a little high art - a dance work down at Harbourfront called Bas-Reliefs, DW, Toronto, ON
...
So, coldest day of the fall so far, and I might even get to wear my ankle-length quilt-lined coat...I love that coat, it insulates me, and allows me to experience the joys of winter in comfort. Changes of weather are all part of the joyous experience of living....It's objective not subjective, although I know what you mean....What will our roiling inner cauldron spew forth next?, EG, Calgary
...
Hurray again.... you really are getting it!! All weather is beautiful.... if you bring the right attitude to it! Each season has it's own special beauty and joys... the same of each stage of our lives... you can hate, fear, dread each birthday... or you can treasure it for the new beauty and joys each day will be bringing. Hugs to you and Butterfly!! , JB, Klamath Fall, OR
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?