Thursday, November 22, 2007

 

November 23 Comments - re: plans changed


Love your Philosophy. Keep writing, RF, NYC, NY
...
You know, it's funny. I almost fired off a "Happy Thanksgiving" to you, Mark. Likely, this was yet another manifestation of egocentric (culturalcentric) projection; "I am everyone, and everyone is me." But now that I've considered it, whether or not you celebrate this or some equivalent holiday, the sentiment is a fine one: I hope that today finds you with many blessings and the breathing room to note them and be thankful. So, after all, Happy Thanksgiving, Mark, CW, New Orleans, LA
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?