Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

November 18 Comments - re: how we see it


What I love about what you do is that you take the time to recognize that you are alive ...... good...bad...sad.......all of it. At the end of the day we all have these little clocks ticking and have no idea when our little clock stops. At least you recognize the tick, tocks., PL, Calgary
...
I like Mr. Baldwin's statement. After all, we have the ultimate answers to hardly anything, and if the questions are asked again, fresh, that is a thing of beauty....And as you say, as in the case of Emily Carr, artists are Nature's best friends, and if I may add, it is in their language that we can communicate with her...Science is limited to a few syllables as yet, EG, Calgary
...
Small world! I nearly reported you as spam when I first received Musings and after reading one and realizing you were from Calgary thought you might have been in one of my writers' groups. I didn't make the connection between Mark at MaxComm and Mark at Musings! Keep up the good work! I often thought if I wrote a paragraph a day my book would be finished by now!!!, AC, Calgary/Houston, TX
...
ADMINISTRIVIA: Office paper work that is more trouble than it’s worth but must be done under any and all circumstances. Examples include: expense reports, memos announcing someone’s departure, the new policy for using the copy machine—or equally inconsequential events and/or edicts; timesheets, file copies of most anything and, of course, the office phone and birthday lists, CM, Chicago, IL
...
Like one of your other contacts, I am receiving your message at two email addresses. I don't quite know how you got it, but I tend to use XXXX personal mail so perhaps you would delete that one. Thanks. Regards, NF, Edmonton, AB
...
I once actually earned a living as an artist, did a little animation, and a little commercial illustrations. With computers we can do so much more today than we did with oils, water colors and acrylics. Art is a solitary passion done a lone unless you have models. Your interpretations of the world are up to your imagination. I am now reverting to finger painting once again or abstractions. This is my view of autumn. [editor’s note . if you want to view his painting, let me know and I will forward the JPG file to you], FW, Stafford, VA
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?