Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

November 10 Comments - re: some days


Hello my friend – I am happy to hear your Dad is home and that you are feeling better. It may be that your Dad needed your physical energy for a few days to start to heal and that you did not have flu at all. Shake your head if you like but it’s a thought. Some days I can feel mom’s ailing spirit pulling at me to get her through a rough spot. I am learning to let her have my energy because she needs it more than I do at the moment. I am then grateful for family and friends to support me. Good you have PB for support. Take care of your Dad, Cheers, DB, Red Deer
...
Hi Mark, I seem to not be getting musings for the past few days. Please keep me on the list as I am appreciating the small wisdoms that are coming through. ( An alternate address is XXXXX) Give your Dad a big hug and tell him you love him more than anything in the world. All the best and try not to worry. I know its hard not to but just enjoy this time with your family. PD, Vancouver, BC
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?