Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

October 28 Responses


Hi Mark – we are thinking of you. Tell your Dad he has the softest hands I’ve ever had the privilege of shaking. No doubt, an indication of the total man – soft, warm and caring. Look after yourselves, SA & DA, Edmonton, AB
...
Oh Mark, I am sorry to hear about your Dad .. I know how much he means to you and I wish him well. Take care .. , CCC, Calgary in Key West, FL
...
Mark: My thoughts are with you and your Dad. Hope to hear that he is back home soon, AW, Calgary
...
I know this tenuous place with our aging parents and I send good thoughts to you and your Dad. Take care, JH, Calgary
...
Sorry to hear about the upset last night. My dad had heart problems and I'm well acquainted with what you're going through. : ( Take care of you, OK? To: LR (Irvine), yes, all of my family -- four-leggers included – are safe. By the way, all of their animals are rescue pets. Of the many employees evacuated, only one that I've heard of lost his house. To Mark and PD (Vancouver/Edmonton), blessings and peace to you and your loved ones in your current trials. To all Musers far and near: Thanks for the So. Cal. well wishes -- be they silent prayers or relief funds -- sent our way. Each is appreciated. -- JH, Los Angeles, CA
...
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad. Take care of each other, KK, Calgary
...
Mark...a smile for you and a prayer for your dad, LR, Irvine, CA
...
Mark: I am very sorry to hear about your dad. I hope for and will pray for his fast and full recovery. You make sure to take care of yourself as well. Regards, MW, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?