Saturday, October 27, 2007

 

October 27 Responses


Today’s message , Bingo. I've known for a while that I am one of these people. My mother passed away two weeks ago and I am a mess. But I am in Edmonton where my mom lives holding it together and getting everything organized with one special needs adult brother and another special needs adult brother. There is so much to do. I love them both and many challenges are ahead. I live and work in Vancouver, life has changed forever, we are now orphans. There is an old house full of two parents life time of stuff. You know what is next. Months of worry and work while I'll be the wish bone between two peoples needs. I have to turn this over to a higher power. I'm going home tomorrow after being here two and a half weeks. Memory is funny two weeks ago my Mom died and it is already in the past and the emotion has changed. No wisdom today on how to fix, if life were only that simple, PD, Vancouver, BC (currently Edmonton)
...
Well said, JH. I agree and will personally take up a "Spread a Goodwill Smile" torch (pardon the choice of word, in light of the current situation!) Your thoughts have resonated with me. Hope your mother, sister, and employees are well and safe, LR, Irvine, CA
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca
©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?