Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

September 25 Responses


Yes, I know that some things make me 'wonder why, wonder how'. I am working hard to line up another source of income and it's been a two year project in the works (actually 4 years if you count the previous schooling/certification). My accreditation in this province has finally been attained, now I just need to be 'hired'. It's like a practice dance and I am waiting for the opening night. Waiting for that serendipitous moment when it all comes together and then I will wonder why, wonder how it took so long to happen! SL, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?