Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

September 18 Responses


Wonderful thoughts today….. Forgiveness and letting go are concepts that I have certainly struggled with and I think many others have as well. I like the metaphor of the leaves letting go despite their lifelong trials and slight damage. Well said! Would you be interested in meeting for lunch or coffee one day? Cheers, KDK, Calgary
...
If you are searching for ideas that encompass "give yourself a break, cut someone some slack - let them give you some too" - using the word grace as a search tool might be useful. Forgiveness is a word with many definitions, some definitions make sense to me and others I just can't agree with, LHE, Calgary
...
There was no reply to your musings on September 17, I felt, was because it was very tedious and confusing. I had a hard time following your thoughts and structure of your sentences. Today's musings, on the other hand, was excellent, both in its syntax and contents. Please try to use this style more frequently for the readers who don't know you well enough. Sometimes, I wanted to respond, but couldn't because I didn't even know what exactly you were talking about. As for today's musings, I am an expert in forgiving my wrongs, even when the other parties don't. Ha, I AM MY WRONGS, what a nice expression and self description. JT, Calgary
...
Hey thanks Mark for the bday wish. Spent it in Florida (Orlando) with my sweetie. Retiring is looking pretty good right now but then I wake up and say 'Nope ...not yet !' I'm looking for Freedom '62' now. Have a great day!!, CC, Calgary
...
Your "Musing" had a different slant to it today - it feels to me like you need a warm and gentle hug... Regarding forgiveness - it's always been relatively easy for me to forgive others, but it was when I forgave myself that I gained total freedom - and you're right, it was all about 'letting go'. I'm so delighted that the butterfly caught you - you make sure you hang on tight as well. I wish you nothing but the best Mark, my friend , SI, Saskatoon, SK
...
Don’t look at me, I already forgave you. Haha, SB, Calgary
...
I think forgiveness..... should be spelled... forgetfulness... what is forgotten is most certainly gone, JB, Klamath Falls, OR
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?