Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

September 15 Responses


Truly you made me Smile as I read of the Passion of the Sheets .... and the learning of what we desire, it does take practice.... and the Knowing it is there... and finally it truly is there in the NOW that what you sought... YES!!!! I read between the lines and I am happy for you... , MV, Kihei, HI
...
By the way, congratulations! Everyone keeps referring to you meeting someone..."the one" My original comment about like minded people...well I spoke with someone today who is one of those people for me. It was like a breath of fresh air, a coming home and a sense of relief. I hope you have found "that someone", TT, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?