Friday, September 14, 2007

 

September 14 Responses


Re: I will meet you in a field - Good Morning Mark, "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there." - I love this quote...I think it is inciting one to go beyond the acceptable social norm and do what feels right. We all need someone to be there waiting for us 'in the field'. SL, Calgary
...
Love it Mark - I am moving back to BC on October, maybe a coffee is in order and then" I would know you", JM, Red Deer
...
Yes I agree all the seeking has been actually a learning and finally when you do find the one you seek ... YES you know ... YOU KNOW... For me it is like Heinrich Schliemann who heard the story of Troy as a child, he knew it was a myth based on a truth, he never gave up and was rewarded... this is as it is for those who seek thier beloved... seeking the myth ... until finally they are rewarded ... the joy cannot be measured for before the find many false alarms and turns .... yet once you find it... YOU KNOW. Enjoy the journey and take not subs... YOU KNOW , MV. ?
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca
©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?