Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

September 13 Responses



Mark: have been out of touch ...family & work stuff. That field had better be enormous as many of us will need to meet there. Will you be there to meet me? I am truly delighted for you and Madame Butterfly. I wish you only the best always. Timing is everything & ours it would seem was off. I have developed feelings for my dance partner & we love to dance...not sure if he's "the one" but enjoying our time together. Always treasure our talks/time shared...Take care My Dear, Hugs to you, JH, Kelowna, BC
...
Good for you, finding PB. Wish me the same kind of luck..., MH, Calgary
...
Sounds as though you have a potential T/M there. A man of such inspirational values, yet you remain waiting in a field; waiting for??? How high is that bar?? "T" Here at Home, WT, Calgary
Mark...I'm happy for you... "Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away." - George Eliott...(Mary Ann Evans-1819-1880)..., MH, Calgary
...
Gotta love firewalls!! The problem is that I really can't put a ticket in so that I can receive non-work related emails. Not sure why I am now opted-out perhaps I inadvertently did that but I really don't recall. Oh, well hopefully my email address is not going to be the same for much longer as I have finally gotten around to activating the process to look for another job. 15 years at XXXl is long enough and is in fact probably a few years too long. My resume is now updated and next week I will start shopping it around. With any luck I will be on to better things (and primarily off to better paying things) within a month or two. Most people regard January as the perfect time to start things, it being a new year and everything, but I have always had a stronger feeling in this direction about September. Probably a hang over from being in school so long but I really do feel like September is a great time to get things started, reorganized, picked up or ditched. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how one looks at things my September calendar reflects this heightened activity level. Lots of stuff to do, places to go, people to see. Fall is also my favourite season. The weather can be ugly and we have gotten snow early in some years but these do not for me detract from the beautiful aspects of fall. The crispness in the air, the colours (I know they aren't as good here as they are in eastern Canada but I still like the golds mixed with the greens set against our incredible blue skies) the quality of the light. In mid-August I finally recommitted to working on weight loss seriously. I have not been very good in this department for the last 2 years - too much other stuff to deal with and like many people increased stress sends me to the nearest junk food. Luckily I have not had a life long weight problem and find it easy to get a handle on it when it gets out of hand. I have ditched 13 pounds already and hope to get the rest off by the end of November. From my skimming of your musings it looked like you have entered into another relationship???? If so, I wish you all the best as you see where it is going. BB, Calgary
...
When you finally, really truly find HER, will you stop writing? CS in Maine
...
I had a car accident today...and the little things do not matter anymore, TT, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?