Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Responses from August 29

Hi – there is a fine line between genius and insanity. Some of us teeter and tooter along that line in life. It’s all good and never boring. Have a wonderful trip, DB, Red Deer, AB
...
I believe I met you when you were involved with commercial real estate during one of my many iterations in the patch here in Calgary. Somehow I was added to your distribution list and I was a bit skeptical at first but I have come to look forward to your daily musings and I am happy to continue receiving them. I find that it seems you have struggles that mirror many of my own and it is comforting to understand that we are not alone in our daily life challenges. One thing I have noticed is that you seem to ruminate a bit on your issues as I once did. I was advised by a very wise counselor that rumination seldom brings the answers we seek but rather living life purposefully toward the answers will. Perhaps I am not really clear on this, but it is, in my mind, somewhat like the law of attraction where you arrive at a destination that you seek with your heart and soul. Keep on musing!, KDK, Calgary, AB
...
Enjoy your short time in Houston!, GB, Calgary, AB
...
Nice surprise to hear from you, it's been a while. No, I never did get to see a real live Canadian bear ........... another item on my wish list to be fulfilled yet. Good to hear you are in a happy state as far as the rumpy pumpy stakes are concerned!!! I have had a few relationships but none I have wanted to keep so far. I moved house a year ago and am currently refurbishing this one [in the hope of making lots of money!] I will then sell it, give up work and travel.....well, that's the plan anyway. I am going over to Australia for a few months in the New Year, can't stand the thought of another long wet and cold British winter. Keep smiling!!!, CJ, Wales
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?