Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

August 28 responses


Hi Mark. I agree that "truth" is the only answer. You need to be true to others and more importantly true to yourself. You need to ask yourself the hard questions if you are going to bring positive changes about in your life, to live the life you really want. I think we all know what we need to do for a better, more fulfilling life - it's just a matter of doing it. As they say, life is simple, but it ain't easy. Keep walking and musing, JMEJCA, Calgary, AB
...
Do you really believe communications can bring out the truth? At least, you have a pit, a falls and a drain to catch your messages, even though they are going nowhere. But what if your surrounding is a big vacuum, like the 'black hole' in outer space. When you emit a feeling, a look, or a message, it just dissipates into the oblivion. Do you dare to have Venus' son standing by and ready to shoot off his arrows? JT, Calgary, AB
...
For some reason or other, your Musing e-mails have been going directly to my SPAM !!! Is there a way of directing them differently? I've noticed this since the weekend. Heaven forbid I miss any of them. Today's "all ways" was particularly compelling to me and it is something I'd like to refer to for handling some of my life's lessons. Regards, HV, Toronto, ON …P.S. In addition to my work address, would you please send it to XXXXX. In the meantime, I will find out how to "white list" the address.
...
M... I read the angst in your musings...affairs of the heart can be quirky...to say the least; you know I always...in all ways...wish you well...MH, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?