Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

August 23 responses


You write, we read; we feel you bleed. Your life seems to constantly hangs by a fragile emotion- Am I reading too much into these messages? Often our minds play against our hopes and dreams,-is she mine, does she share with others? Heart break heart burn. The acid of reality. "T" Here at home, WT, Calgary
...
I spend a lot of time developing expectations that inevitably lead to disappointments. I am learning to practice viewing things from different angles to come to the realization that we each see things in different ways; not always the wrong way; not always meant to be hurtful. It has helped my relationships with those closest to me and helps give me a more peaceful existence. SL, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?