Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

August 21 responses

powerful message, GP, Calgary
...
Mark...I always...in all ways...enjoy your musings...they reflect life...mine ... yours ... everyone’s ...do you have a love interest in your life..or am I reading between the lines..., MH, Calgary
...
Just catching up on the Musings I missed while taking a few days on the Island to commune with old friends. I have known many cancer survivors...a few who are/were busy bemoaning their fate and trials and many more who have grown from it; savoured life more, their lives more. It is amazing to see how some people bloom in adversity and others wilt. They make the choice to see the best in each day, the best in each person, the best in their lives and one cannot help but be influenced by the positive light emitted by these individuals. They aren't questioning the 'why me', just living life to the fullest no matter what. We can all learn from that. I remind myself how lucky I am when things seem to be spiraling out of control...things like good health and good friends are worth a fortune. SL, Calgary
...
This weekend I heard of the death by cancer of someone I knew slightly, but in our short neighborly acquaintance she shined a very bright light on me. I am stunned, by the sense of loss, the sweep of grief. Another friend is newly diagnosed. I commented on her courage, she dismissed. What I was talking about was emotional courage. To feel it all, to fully embrace the experience and allow it to tranform her. Your friend reminds me of both these women. Please give her my regards. Tell her that I, your reader, appreciates the energy and life she radiates into the world. CS, Maine
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?