Monday, August 20, 2007

 

August 20 responses


Love the painting metaphor... too true!! Hugs Dear!!, JB, Klamath Falls, OR
...
Hi Mark - another good quote I am requesting to use sometime "painting a picture or painting oneself into a corner is not about painting, but more about managing where the brush touches down". I think it's brilliant and very thought-provoking - the kind I like to put at the end of my emails..., SI, Saskatoon, SK
...
You are so positive, I wish that there was a drug that I could buy to become as happy and interested in as many things as you are. You are refreshing. DM, Red Deer, AB
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?