Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

July 29 responses


Things for me are great, and getting better everyday. I have set some goals for all aspects of my life that are smoothly going on target. The real estate market is changing dramatically here, and it has involved teaching my clients how to deal with the drop in buyers, the drop in Prices, and the large inventory of prospective competition. If I can teach myself to keep adjusting to the market changes, I will be Successful regardless. It is a challenge, and I am up for it. I am still enjoying my coffee at the pc everyday and reading your musings. I don’t have such a social calendar as yours, and no love in my life. Adjusting to singledom has been difficult for me, as I had a deep core. Belief that one must partner. Apparently that is not to be, as I am maybe far too outspoken for many, and very strong willed. If people are too easy going, they boor me, and If they are outgoing, we get into a challenge. Again as always, there has to be BALANCE. I am going to try and go camping in August and enjoy the meteor showers, DM, Red Deer
...
Hi Mark - I read all the time how you are doing - thought I would let you know how we are. We had some adjustment struggles but are enjoying the travel advantages. Just spent an amazing three week vacation in Italy. Here are a couple more "5's" for you: Yesterday it was + 50C here; my father in law had a clock that had "5" on all 12 points - it was above his bar and read "The Bar Opens at 5" !, Cheers, SC, Doha, Qatar
...
I have to agree that the older we get the more complicated we make our own lives, our own situations. Children see things with such clarity. For them life is an adventure to be discovered, not developments to be feared. And anything that can get you to Hawaii quicker is probably worth pursuing...lol, SL, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?