Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

July 24 responses

Hiya. Pretending I am gainfully and regularly employed - working full shifts. Yuck. Boy am I thrashed. What’s up with you? I was kind of getting that you were working your way through the women of Calgary and not finding the girl of your dreams. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should put out to the universe what you want in a woman and a relationship and wait. Read that good book and then share it with her. I enjoy your musings and think the book will be great. I have a couple of days off now and its gardening, my lovely companion Dobie and the geriatric side of life. You write such nice things about your Dad. I got a camera and have been taking pictures of flowers. I am not very interested in people. Big surprise. I will send you a picture of Dobie. My mastiff Angus was put down last week so I have been sad about that. I sent a picture another route. I am not sure what I am doing with these at all. Hope you get it. DB. Red Deer
...
Hi – I’ve enjoyed receiving these the past few weeks. Thanks! CL, Los Angeles
...
Thanks for all the great messages, Dr. JW, ?
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?