Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

July 22 responses


Your Dad and I share a birthday! I hope he had a good one! I spent mine (48th) out for a nice lunch and then cheering the Stamps on with the kids. A great day all around. Re: no point earned - July 22 - missing those links...haven't golfed in a couple weeks now but hoping to go this weekend! So many demands on my time, it is time for stepping back and regrouping. I think sometimes when we are trying hardest to get a point across we are missing the point. Is it really so important? Once said, does it need to be debated? dissected? Sometimes the point comes to mind later for reflection in the quieter moments, in the review of the moment, review of the day. I have a sister-in-law who used to call me back after a long conversation on the phone to clarify and apologize for things she said or points she made that she later thought could be misconstrued or hurtful. She is the sweetest, most considerate person I know so no slight was felt on my part, but she was always chewing over the spoken word, her spoken words. SL, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?